Available in: Safety Orange or Black
Custom colors/trims upon request
Optional Hood (Armored or Plain)
A One-Piece Design with NIJ Spike Level 3 and higher protection. Lower protection levels are also available. Coveralls fit over standard ballistic or spike vests.
Coverall design includes:
- 360 Full Body Protection – Neck to Ankle
- Full-Length Sleeves
- 5 inch Band, Stand-Up Collar
- Zippers: Heavy-duty at center front;
1 on each side leg to fit over knee high boots.
- Pockets: Two each at chest, waist and large cargo at legs.
- See Custom Options: Detachable Hood, armored or plain,
Reflective Trims and FR fabrics.
In CLASSIC or ULTRA GUARD for spike-blade-slash protection.
CLASSIC, with NIJ Spike Level 3 protection, covers the entire body, to protect vulnerable core areas.
ULTRA-GUARD, with higher than NIJ Spike Level 3 protection, is strategically placed on the upper core and includes The CLASSIC as a base.
Both protective systems can be removed for easy cleaning and repair.
To learn more about CLASSIC and ULTRA GUARD, visit the Protection Options Page.
Agency Issued Coveralls: To ensure a uniform agency look, agencies can provide coveralls to be fitted with removable protective liners.
A Key Measurement to ensure Coverall Fit:
Go to drop down menu – Choose a Size Tab: See “N” – Torso for a critical two-part measurement. This is important for coveralls sizing to ensure enough room for a comfortable, non-binding fit when bending, climbing and stretching.
Real World Scenarios
Field tests on ProWearGear fabrics confirm the following could not puncture these fabrics.
- Spyderco Police and Gerber Tactical Knives
- Cactus from Cholla to Barrel
- Broken Bottle Glass Shards
- Security Fences from Barb to Razor Wire
- Needles from
Hypodermic to Cattle Guage
- Police Dogs at National Trials
for Aggression Training
- 8’ Diamond Back Snake
No Venom Expelled
- Fire Retardant test was
No Drip No Melt